Weddings in Perth & Western Australia
If you are getting married in Perth or Western Australia, I can help you with
a range of options:
- A romantic garden wedding, beach wedding or backyard wedding
- A wedding at a function centre, indoor or ourdoor location or any venue you choose
- A basic ceremony to cover the legal requirements before or after your Bali wedding ceremony (or wedding at another overseas location)
- A small registry-style wedding for minimal fuss at a more personal location
- A surprise wedding (where the guests don’t know about the wedding until they arrive)
- An Australian wedding (if you are planning your visit from another country)
I encourage you to celebrate your wedding with vows and readings to reflect your love and individuality. You can write your own vows or select from the timeless favourites, and I’ll help you as much as or as little as you need.
Readings of poetry or quotes can provide the opportunity to include family and friends in your ceremony, so I have a range of popular readings to choose from, or you may like to include other options.
Whatever you decide to include, I’ll help to create exactly what you would like to celebrate your commitment to one another.
Happily ever after